LEGAL INFORMATION AND COOKIES POLICY
Viscofan, S.A. (Viscofan) is the sole owner of this web site.
CIF – A31065501
Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Navarra - Tomo 316, folio 24, hoja NA – 362 (antigua hoja 3315)
This whole web site as well as all its parts are protected by Spanish and international laws on intellectual property. Its reproduction, whether partial or total, is expressly forbidden unless written permission by Viscofan is obtained. Any use of this web site or its contents contrary to the applicable laws may be pursued.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Data furnished by the users will be included in automated personal data files controlled by Viscofan and will be dealt with according to Spanish applicable law Ley Orgánica 15/1999, of 13 rd December, for the protection of personal data. By furnishing their data, users implicitly authorise their processing for the specific purposes of solving consultations or doubts, or for using them in future employees selection processes.
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection by writing for such purpose to Polígono Industrial Berroa, C/ Berroa nº 15, 4ª, 31192 Tajonar (Navarra), or through Viscofan's e-mail address.
- Completion of personal data is not compulsory. Users who decide to furnish their personal data are the sole responsible for the veracity and correction of the data provided, Viscofan being exonerated from any responsibility to this respect.
- Only data voluntarily furnished by the users will be stored.
- This web site contains information collected "bona fide" by Viscofan, S.A. from sources considered reliable. However, this web site and its contents do not imply any express or implicit warranties. Viscofan cannot guarantee that its pages are always in use or its contents are complete, exact and reliable at any time.
- Viscofan is not responsible for direct or indirect damages derived from the use of this web site, including damages to computer systems, introduction of viruses or damages originated by any decision taken on the basis of the information contained in the web site. Viscofan recommends that, in case of necessity, written confirmation should be obtained.
LIMITATIONS OF USE
Information contained in this web site must be used in compliance with applicable laws for every case. Viscofan shall never be responsible for any inadequate use of this web site or its contents or for the consequences thereof.
- Viscofan reserves its right to modify the contents of this web site and its general conditions of access at any moment without previous notice.
- These general conditions of use as well as all relations that may be established between the users and Viscofan shall be ruled by Spanish legislation.
- Use of this web site implies the acceptance of these general conditions of use.
2. A cookie is a very small text file that can be placed in the hard disk of a computer to store some kind of the user’s information and can only be read by the site that issued the cookie.
4. The cookies used by Google Analytics do not store personal details of the users (names, surnames, addresses, bank data or any other information).
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042